5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap rubber on keyfob

ChryslerVette

Reaction score
Can I buy just the rubber overlay for my keyfob? They sure tear easily,...ugh.

First thing I did was buy a leather slip cover for my fob. I've damaged enough of these things over the years dropping them that it's cheap insurance, and as a side benefit the fob looks like brand new when you take the cover off.

I think I paid $10 or so for mine. 2 1/2 years later it still looks great, and has saved the fob after probably 50 drop so far.

Tons of them on Amazon for the DT Ram.
Can you post a link to one of them? All I’m seeing is a bunch of fob covers that the fob slips into. I took it as the OP asking if the actual rubber button overlay can be replaced- BDA20BCD-68EC-43EA-BCF8-B0E785DB42DE.jpeg
I’ve been searching for overlay replacements since discovering that every fob is capable of remote start and remote tailgate release.

Can you post a link to one of them? All I’m seeing is a bunch of fob covers that the fob slips into. I took it as the OP asking if the actual rubber button overlay can be replaced- View attachment 98956
I’ve been searching for overlay replacements since discovering that every fob is capable of remote start and remote tailgate release.
That may be a problem! I thought you were looking for the fob cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back