5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing the steering wheel ram badge to black, as per TRX.

Rocsolid

Reaction score
Hi guys has anyone changed the ram badge on the steering wheel to black, as the TRX one.

I was thinking of using something like plastidip ???? any thoughts ????

Wsmith

Reaction score
I have the night edition, with the "silver" steering wheel badge, I will get around to plastidipping it. Everything is blacked out, but the silver rams head will fit right in on the steering wheel.;)

Rocsolid

Reaction score
I have the night edition, with the "silver" steering wheel badge, I will get around to plastidipping it. Everything is blacked out, but the silver rams head will fit right in on the steering wheel.;)
I will prob do the same when I get my 2021 Rebel.

2020GCM

Reaction score
I think it would look good in black chrome.

dancardillo

Reaction score
My brand new Limited Night Edition has a black chrome badge on the steering wheel, but it came marred in 2 spots. It bugs the hell out of me. Should I return to dealer to see what they can do? Or is there a touch up paint available?

Attachments

• CD5E42CD-46DC-497B-A8B6-952899F760F7.jpeg
    CD5E42CD-46DC-497B-A8B6-952899F760F7.jpeg
    180.2 KB · Views: 114

epuoR

Reaction score
I do wish we had the 4th gen like steering wheel badge. I had the Blue Mopar redesign badge one. Looked absolutely amazing

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My father's 2022 Limited he just bought came with the black chrome Ram logo on the steering wheel, and it is not a Night Edition or similar, as he likes his chrome. It appears to be on more than just the TRX, so it may be easier to find than you think.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Could probably just buy a new airbag with the black Rams head

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
My brand new Limited Night Edition has a black chrome badge on the steering wheel, but it came marred in 2 spots. It bugs the hell out of me. Should I return to dealer to see what they can do? Or is there a touch up paint available?
Don't screw around with touch-up paint on your steering wheel... Have the dealership get it fixed\replaced imo.

Users who are viewing this thread