5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing out a level 1

Barnyard

Reaction score
I don't think it's that simple. The items NOT highlighted are what level 2 adds over level 1.
4e7435313c0b31e51a477fd5feab62a8.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

RichM1983

Reaction score
Some of those things are available. Like the charging pad. I do wish I could add heated seats and the adaptive cruise control. I wonder how possible that would be?

Thewrangler73

Reaction score
Some of those things are available. Like the charging pad. I do wish I could add heated seats and the adaptive cruise control. I wonder how possible that would be?
I've been told by a few people that all trucks across all trims with cloth or leather have the heaters built into the seats already, you just need to power them. Now, whether any of this is even remotely true, I have no idea, as of right now it's just a rumor I've heard, so take it with a grain of salt. But it sure would be nice to know for sure

RichM1983

Reaction score
I've been told by a few people that all trucks across all trims with cloth or leather have the heaters built into the seats already, you just need to power them. Now, whether any of this is even remotely true, I have no idea, as of right now it's just a rumor I've heard, so take it with a grain of salt. But it sure would be nice to know for sure

HMM that is very interesting. I may have to pull a seat out of the back. I wish someone could confirm this.

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Seeing how the heated seat element is sold separately, and not integrated into the cushion, I highly doubt it's installed on every truck regardless.

RichM1983

Reaction score
Seeing how the heated seat element is sold separately, and not integrated into the cushion, I highly doubt it's installed on every truck regardless.

Ah the voice of reason...Your probably right. Whats the part number? Any idea on the harness and button part numbers?

rconiv

Reaction score
I was wondering, since there is a connector, when I lift up the seat in the back. I would be more interested in if I could add adaptive cruise control, since I already have the front radar, i was guessing it would just be a software addition.

RichM1983

Reaction score
I was wondering, since there is a connector, when I lift up the seat in the back. I would be more interested in if I could add adaptive cruise control, since I already have the front radar, i was guessing it would just be a software addition.

There is a connector on yours hanging from the seat bottom?

How do you have the radar but not the adaptive cruise? I wasn't even sure it worked with radar.

Users who are viewing this thread