5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change color of truck in 360 view?

Mattionals

Reaction score
Hello all. This is my first post here. I just took ownership of a 2022 1500 Limited and wanted to see if I could change the color of the truck in the 360 view. I came from a 2020 Tacoma and was able to change the truck color in the 360 view by digging into settings in a hidden menu. For reference, the truck comes up white and my truck is Delmonico Red.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

tgram

Reaction score
It has to be a joke becauses some of the Uconnect basic functionality is still very badly broken (see other threads if you don't believe it) so I doubt they have time to add trivial stuff like this. But if they do it only means they are wasting time on irrelevant stuff and have no clue how to properly use their resources. Of course after they stabilize the system there is nothing wrong with adding more eye candy.

Mattionals

Reaction score
It has to be a joke becauses some of the Uconnect basic functionality is still very badly broken (see other threads if you don't believe it) so I doubt they have time to add trivial stuff like this. But if they do it only means they are wasting time on irrelevant stuff and have no clue how to properly use their resources. Of course after they stabilize the system there is nothing wrong with adding more eye candy.
My initial post wasn't a joke. Granted I only have 500 miles on my Ram, but I haven't had any issues with Uconnect. Granted, my bar is quite low and I don't care much about using the interface more than just getting me into Android Auto.

tgram

Reaction score
My initial post wasn't a joke. Granted I only have 500 miles on my Ram, but I haven't had any issues with Uconnect. Granted, my bar is quite low and I don't care much about using the interface more than just getting me into Android Auto.

Good for you. For me few things are starting to work better. For example built in NAV traffic and weather have been working fine over the last week or so (but never before). One bug that still drives me insane is when I'm in park and set the navigation (ie still in my garage), after I put it in reverse and back out of garage after I move it to park or drive (from reverse) it kicks me back to either carplay screen or navigation screen (ie from home screen), and my navigation route that was already set gets dropped every time. If they would just fix that one problem I would be so happy (and it seems so basic that it makes it very frustrating). By the way I don't use Android Auto - don't know if that may have something to do with it (maybe Apple carplay is buggy so it's not uconnect issue?).

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Just to be clear, my question about the post being a joke was for Richard320's response that showed you the online configurator. I assumed you were talking about the overhead view of the truck in the 360 surround view.

Users who are viewing this thread