5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ceramic Tint Quote

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I got LLumar Formula One Pinnacle Ceramic Tint , good quality, got a special during the shutdown, buy now, install later
Yeah because I did 5% on my whole truck my installer said that it wasn’t worth it to go to any higher level of ceramic in that percentage

Nibis

Reaction score
Yeah because I did 5% on my whole truck my installer said that it wasn’t worth it to go to any higher level of ceramic in that percentage
I've had 5% on a few cars, got pulled over a few times too, LOL. Plus at night, it was too hard to see when coming to a 4 way stop, had to roll the windows down to see. I might do 5% on the rear at some point

Paultg

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with ceramic window film that is clear?
My state doesn’t allow any darkening in the front drivers / passenger windows. Wondering if a clear ceramic option is still worth it for the reduction in temp or if the real temperature aspect is from the dark tint, making the cost of clear sort of a waste.

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with ceramic window film that is clear?
My state doesn’t allow any darkening in the front drivers / passenger windows. Wondering if a clear ceramic option is still worth it for the reduction in temp or if the real temperature aspect is from the dark tint, making the cost of clear sort of a waste.
My 80 on my windshield is pretty much clear and it definitely cuts down on the heat some.

UNL67Volvo

Reaction score
I spent around $600 for suntek for the entire truck. Non pano roof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still happy with your Suntek tint? At a local shop, I can get Suntek Ceramic IR all around for $400, 3M Ceramic IR for $500 or 3M Crystalline for $700. Thanks in advance for any feedback

Apettit13

Reaction score
I went ceramic all the way around (all 4 doors and rear window) and after tax I think I walked out at about $450. I’m in Ohio, and I’m sure pricing fluctuates based on location.

Runagun

Reaction score
Did suntek cerimic all around 30% upfront and 50% rear on the truck. Cost me $330. My minivan did the same with tri sunroof. That was $510. Will do sunroof on the truck. Not sure how much that'd cost me.

RamMamasuki

Reaction score
I paid $640 out the door for Xpel X for my 2023 Ram 1500 Limited Night Edition. %5 in the back, %30 in front, %70 in windshield. Included removal of dealer installed tint.

Attachments

• 2A734EAA-79C2-4D1C-B367-AFCB2BA511C0.jpeg
    2A734EAA-79C2-4D1C-B367-AFCB2BA511C0.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread