5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ceramic(Sting-Gray on DriveForward)

Boykin2

Reaction score
I am seeing all the Built to Serve Ceramic Gray models in transit and have searched unsuccessfully for one with Rambox? On the buy/driveforward site I have looked within 4 states of me at probably 80 Built to Serves, Ceramic that are “in transit and have not seen one with Rambox on window sticker. Are these truly in transit or dealer allocated units that are being built and might could have changes made? Thanks

JCebula

Reaction score
I got mine on 7/25. Only 3 in an 80 mile radius. My dealer got 2 and both of them were sold the same day they arrived. And no rambox.

Attachments

• 20200803_190805.jpg
    20200803_190805.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 26

Boykin2

Reaction score
I got mine on 7/25. Only 3 in an 80 mile radius. My dealer got 2 and both of them were sold the same day they arrived. And no rambox.
I would love the gray but I have done national searches and found 200 or so either on lot or in transit and none have rambox. It is something I really want so I might go for a Patriot Blue.

Users who are viewing this thread