5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ceramic Coating after two weeks question

Twil6

Reaction score
So for those of you that have ceramic coating and park outside. I understand that most DIY and installers recommend not washing for either one week or two. Just curious about what your experiences during the wait time. The shop I spoke to said once it leaves their shop it's good to go, don't wash, wipe or anything for 2 weeks and rain is not an issue.

Dusty1948

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So for those of you that have ceramic coating and park outside. I understand that most DIY and installers recommend not washing for either one week or two. Just curious about what your experiences during the wait time. The shop I spoke to said once it leaves their shop it's good to go, don't wash, wipe or anything for 2 weeks and rain is not an issue.
I had the Ziebart Diamond Gloss applied and all I was told was don't wash for 24 hours.

Regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33 gallon fuel tank, factory dual exhaust, 18” wheels. Build date: 03 June 2018. Now at: 052717 miles.

Gipraw

Reaction score
Most coatings I use say no water for 24 hours, and no washing for seven days. None of my customers that park outside have had any issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online