5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ceramic Coated 2019 Rebel

Ram_702

Reaction score
Looking great! Can you share what it cost? I am thinking of doing the same. How long is it supposed to last?

flinstigator

Reaction score
Cost was about $1450 and has a 5 year warranty on the coating. Not cheap..... my sister had her jeep done and it looked great so she decided to book an appt (that's just what she does) and coated the Rebel. I probably wouldn't have done it on my own because that's just the way I work but it really came out great! Now that the truck is done... next up will be the boat.

Thekidcasual

Reaction score
Cost was about $1450 and has a 5 year warranty on the coating. Not cheap..... my sister had her jeep done and it looked great so she decided to book an appt (that's just what she does) and coated the Rebel. I probably wouldn't have done it on my own because that's just the way I work but it really came out great! Now that the truck is done... next up will be the boat.
Damn your sister sounds great! Does she have a Instagram?

BGL

Reaction score
Looks great! Mirror finish.
Ceramic coating is best protection for all the painted surfaces that are not covered with paint protection film.
Darker colors will always cost more, because there is more prep work involved before application.
Super easy to keep clean, I wipe it down after a wash which keeps it looking like it was just waxed.
Several years (old truck was done 3 years ago still shines great) , and the new truck will be done soon.

Users who are viewing this thread