5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Central Florida Dealers

MOONCHASER

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend central Florida Ram dealers who actually seem to want to sell trucks & will lock in current rebates or better at delivery & lock in trade in value so one actually knows what they are agreeing to? I'm in Brevard County, Melbourne, Florida.

hydrant328

Reaction score
im in ft lauderdale and bought from dayton andrews in st pete. 2301 34St North. I almost went to their clearwater location when picking up, so be sure which.

fsjosh

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend central Florida Ram dealers who actually seem to want to sell trucks & will lock in current rebates or better at delivery & lock in trade in value so one actually knows what they are agreeing to? I'm in Brevard County, Melbourne, Florida.
Do any dealers give you rebates on order date and not when the truck is delivered? I've not heard of that.

jjhall8

Reaction score
I don't think they can lock in rebates until you take delivery. That's what I was told when I ordered mine from Vatland in Vero Beach. They did lock in my trade value when I ordered my truck. Salesman was Bruce Ryan. Nice guy and overall had a good experience with them.

Last edited:

MOONCHASER

Reaction score
I don't think they can lock in rebates until you take delivery. That's what I was told when I ordered mine from Vatland in Vero Beach. They did lock in my trade value when I ordered my truck. Salesman was Bruce Ryan. Nice guy and overall had a good experience with them.
Wonder if they would lock trade & guarantee at least current rebate or more if better at delivery....I may ask that as they are close.

86grand

Reaction score
If you are planning on ordering one, Mike at Lakeland will do 7% below invoice plus rebates if you use tread lightly and order a vehicle. He can't do that deal for in stock vehicles. I was gonna do that if I didn't find a good deal on the lot in Wesley Chapel after some negotiation, Not sure how they will do orders but i can send you my salesman's email if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread