5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Center Instrument Display Dead 2019 Rebel

formula233

Reaction score
Well I have had a lot of trouble with this truck. I had the whole etorque system replaced from under the hood to behind the back seat including the wiring harness. That may be fix now but really cant say for sure as the center display with all the system function is out about 50% of the time. Have had this problem since mid April when all this started. Now I get a call from my service guy and says I need the center display replaced. Ok fine. We he told me with this They would need my truck before they order the display and it could be 1 to 4 weeks to get it in and I cant use my truck during this time????????????????????? Oh and NO RENTAL car either????? I am so fn mad. I have lost faith in this truck and the dodge network. The service guy said they dont have or get any tracking reports on these parts???? Something about the display needs to be programmed with the current mileage when the part becomes available??? I have a case opened with RAM Cares but that was just late last week and I have heard nothing so far. RAM CAres maybe you could escalate this even higher. I rescinded the arbitration I had started on this truck for all the other problems to give them another chance. If this does not start turning in my favor soon I will skip the MFG arbitration and file a lawsuit locally.

Users who are viewing this thread