5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Center Dash storage drawer sticks

Cpierich

Reaction score
Does anyone else have issues or had issues with the drawer in the center lower portion of the dash sticking when you push the release button? I have to regularly pull it from the bottom to get it to come out. Wondering if applying some lubricant to it would help? Anyone ever take it out? Haven't had a chance to look around much on it to see how it releases but if anyone else has done this and has some tips it'd be greatly appreciated. I have the front bench seat so no center console so those with the center console I don't think have this.

TKutz

Reaction score
Having the same problem on my Tradesman bench seat model with difficulties getting the center drawer to pop open after pushing the release button. Getting worse as the temperatures drop. Not much to grab onto to pull it open. Last resort would be to add a small pull handle but personally I like the stealthy, hidden feature of the drawer. Anyone have any solutions to getting the drawer to pop out easier?

Users who are viewing this thread