5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Center console with ram logo

canative

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a center console with the Ram head on it? Pic for attn. 2019-ram-1500-interior-sport-display_9e8f2f781eccd89d74e0526945cb2920-960x640.jpg

canative

Reaction score
Don't need the whole thing, just the lid with the Ram logo. Mine didn't come with one.

dsoto19646

Reaction score
Do you guys know how to remove the lid? I am wanting to do the swap also, however, i’m Afraid of breaking the old one while trying to separate it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

CO_Chewie

Reaction score
I would also like to get this. I have the light mountain tan interior on my big horn. Has anyone ordered the 'brown' color? How true is it to the photos? I think black will be the safer option but thought I'd ask.

Buzz

Reaction score
If you're looking for a complete center console out of a 2019 5h gen I have one which I removed from my new Ram Bighorn.
Goldeneyee, Do you still have your console. I am interested in aquiring one.

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Heck I woulda sold you mine .. I don't like it and wanted a soft fabric style cover

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh thought you were selling yours from your truck. I found it on ebay for about $119

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I would have but it is no longer avail .. that link was for reference for the OP :) :( sorry

goldeneyee

Reaction score
My New 2019 Ram 1500 New Body Style Unused Console is still for sale. Absolutely perfect new condition and reasonably priced. The reason for selling is that immediately after my vehicle purchase I installed new Longhorn saddle colored $$$$$ leather seats and console. Sold front and back seats. [email protected]

goldeneyee

Reaction score
I'm not home now but I'll get some posted within the next couple of days. It turned out just spectacular and I get all sorts of compliments even from the Chebby guys. Additionally, it gave me power both front seats heated ( Which I had) and cooled. Lastly, the back seat reclines.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Nice, I had gone to price the rear reclining seats and basically they wanted my first born to pay for it lol.

PorBoy

Reaction score
^^^. Oh my goodness, now that would make me camp inside of there instead of a hotel lol. How were you able to grab an entire interior ?

goldeneyee

Reaction score
It came out of a brand new Longhorn that was damaged while being unloaded from a car hauler. Now that doesn't happen everyday. Right place right time.

PorBoy

Reaction score
I tried to push one off the truck during delivery, but sadly security caught my old fat body lol...

Users who are viewing this thread