5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Center console to bench seat swap Complete

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Knocked out the jump seat swap today! If anyone is looking for a black center console I’ll be listing mine on here in the buy/sell/trade section soon. Wasn’t to bad of a job but the heat down here made it a little miserable at times. I’m happy to help if anyone has questions about the actual install process.

Something I wasn’t sure about of from the original post was if removing the front seats was optional, and yes it is but makes the swap little harder to do. I was unable to put the plastic trim piece that goes under the carpet to give it the little hump in the rear back in but I don’t really care, it all fits and looks fine.

Roundupram

Reaction score
I have a 5th gen Laramie with the night edition console. I am looking to trade someone for a black leather jump seat. I am in Billings Montana. I am also a mechanic and can help with the whole swap.

tyromeo55

Reaction score
I have a 5th gen Laramie with the night edition console. I am looking to trade someone for a black leather jump seat. I am in Billings Montana. I am also a mechanic and can help with the whole swap.
Ill have a cloth jump to list in the EE soon. You'd have to convert it to leather

Flufdk

Reaction score
Hey all, looking to buy a middle jump seat. I live in Denmark but transport is no problem as I have good connections in the US.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Folks,

Did the Console to Jump Seat swap - however, seem to be missing the beefier Floor Bracket that holds down the JumpSeat.
Here is what my swap looks like at the moment - not exactly sure which Dodge Part No I need to properly bolt the back of the jumpseat onto the floor/frame.

View attachment 104226 Help appreciated. ;)
I know this is a very old post. But that is the beefier bracket hanging out the back

Dannypounders

Reaction score
I have a 22' 1500 Laramie jump seat w black leather interior if anyone is interested in trading for their console. I'm located in TX. Would prefer to trade with another 22' to keep the components all the same model year.

I'm curious how this would work logistically though since I imagine the truck isn't drivable while the components are removed. If anyone else has done the swap with someone, how did you handle the logistics of it all? Thanks in advance for any wisdom!
Do you still have this jump seat and want to trade? I have a 22 Laramie 1500 with black leather interior. Mint condition.

Gaspardo96

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I’ve got a 2019 bighorn center console looking to swap with a leather jump seat if anyone has one. Currently live at Fort Novosel, AL and would definitely be willing to drive a ways. I swapped the center console cup holder with a limited and the two rails with limited pieces as well. Gives it a better look than the stock one. Let me know! Thanks all.

Users who are viewing this thread