5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Center console swap for jump seat

Smokinyoder

Reaction score
Okay so I found a truck I REALLY want. It has the black interior with center console and 12” screen. My problem is I have to have a bench seat because I have 4 kids. Is it feasible to take the console out and put a jump seat in? Anyone done this before with the 12” screen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Surprised no one responded to you already. Yes the swap has been done both ways. It is posted somewhere on the forum and I do not have specifics. I do not have the best of luck using the search engine on the forum and often have better luck using google or such. I also tend to believe someone will come along who will want to do the swap.

cubsfaninsc

Reaction score
Okay so I found a truck I REALLY want. It has the black interior with center console and 12” screen. My problem is I have to have a bench seat because I have 4 kids. Is it feasible to take the console out and put a jump seat in? Anyone done this before with the 12” screen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just bought a 2019 Laramie with black leather that has the jump seat. I really wanted the console but it wasn't available. I also have the 12 inch screen, what state are you in, I am interested in a trade if you are.

UNL67Volvo

Reaction score
I just bought a 2019 Laramie with black leather that has the jump seat. I really wanted the console but it wasn't available. I also have the 12 inch screen, what state are you in, I am interested in a trade if you are.
Where are you located? I'm looking for someone near Gig Harbor, WA to swap my '21 Limited's console for their black leather jump seat. Would prefer to do the work together so it's done right and we don't miss any bits (and can swap carpet).

Peck2121

Reaction score
Did you do the swap? I want to buy one and do the swap, just need confirmation it can be done, what parts I need and possibly someone willing to buy a limited console

Users who are viewing this thread