5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Center console swap conversion

Gtbadass

Reaction score
Ram friends! I have a center console and I am looking to swap for a jump seat. I did not foresee needing the extra seat when I purchased the truck in April.... but things change! I am in Northern Indiana. If anyone is in the area and would like to work out a swap let me know.
you still looking for a jump seat?

FubecaDez

Reaction score
2021 Laramie Sport black leather - center console - with Rear heated seats (control on back of console).
Looking to swap for a middle seat - anyone game?
(I think you might be, GTBadAss)

Thanks!

Buffchief52

Reaction score
2021 Laramie Sport black leather - center console - with Rear heated seats (control on back of console).
Looking to swap for a middle seat - anyone game?
(I think you might be, GTBadAss)

Thanks!
SOLD. I have a black center seat I would like to sell. Mint condition, comes with dash panel. Removed from my 2020 Laramie, at 8000 miles. Non smoker, no pets. Located in Minneapolis area. Willing to ship if you're willing to cover shipping cost. Not sure what it will cost? Its heavy and large .

Attachments

• 20201116_153648.jpg
    20201116_153648.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 20201116_153736.jpg
    20201116_153736.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 20201116_153756.jpg
    20201116_153756.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Buffchief52

Reaction score
SOLD. I have a black center seat I would like to sell. Mint condition, comes with dash panel. Removed from my 2020 Laramie, at 8000 miles. Non smoker, no pets. Located in Minneapolis area. Willing to ship if you're willing to cover shipping cost. Not sure what it will cost? Its heavy and large .
SOLD.

htmlhuh

Reaction score
Anyone still want to swap a console for jump seat? I have a black leather jump seat with heated rear seats in a Laramie. Excellent condition

Mharter288

Reaction score
Anyone still want to swap a console for jump seat? I have a black leather jump seat with heated rear seats in a Laramie. Excellent condition
May be interested, I have a Laramie with the center console also black leather.

Dbugman

Reaction score
I live in the Atlanta area and would like to do the same with my jump seat to center console. It has the gray interior. I had a center console on my old 2004 Dodge Dakota 4 door truck. I'm a contract investigator for a government agency and do a lot of traveling so my wife got to worrying about me having a breakdown. I only have 350,000 miles on it, but she is the boss. I have only raised the jump seat once since we purchased and don't intend ever having someone occupying it. If you have a center console and would like to trade or outright sell it please contact me at [email protected]. I'd also like to upgrade at least the drivers seat to electric.

Peck2121

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a laramie and swap the console for a bench. How do I do it and I'm willing to swap

taxihacker

Reaction score
Ram friends! I have a center console and I am looking to swap for a jump seat. I did not foresee needing the extra seat when I purchased the truck in April.... but things change! I am in Northern Indiana. If anyone is in the area and would like to work out a swap let me know.
I st
i have a seat brand new only 2200 miles on my truck looking for console if interested I sent u a message

griff0n

Reaction score
I have a new 22’ Laramie with the 3rd seat console that I’d like to swap for the standard console if there’s anyone in TX that’s interested.

Users who are viewing this thread