5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Center console swap conversion

Omarsalas

Reaction score
So I have a center seat and would like to trade for a center console if anybody is interested in doing so... thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 404

avalongar

Reaction score
Have you swapped it yet? I just bought Limited and trying to swap to bench seat so my center console has 12 miles on it ))) I’m located in Portland, OR but come weekly to Los Angeles area since driving semi truck. Let me know if you are still looking to swap. Oleg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RHCan

USAF Retired Vet
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wish you came to dfw area .
My truck has 2200 miles and still smells and looks new.
Brought Oct 1 but don’t drive daily

Caveman

Reaction score
Have you swapped it yet? I just bought Limited and trying to swap to bench seat so my center console has 12 miles on it ))) I’m located in Portland, OR but come weekly to Los Angeles area since driving semi truck. Let me know if you are still looking to swap. Oleg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
do you have pics off it? i just bought 19 tradesman. black cloth. will they match? i am in So cal and can meet up.

Smith3lance

Reaction score

I’m in the Dallas Fort Worth area and I’m interested in swapping my bench seat for the center console. I’ve got 8,000 miles on it non-smoker and clean.

RHCan

USAF Retired Vet
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My conversion is complete. I went out and purchased everything I needed and had dealer update truck build info. Sold center seat and my out. Of pocket expense was roughly $125.00

Smith3lance

Reaction score
My conversion is complete. I went out and purchased everything I needed and had dealer update truck build info. Sold center seat and my out. Of pocket expense was roughly $125.00

im going to do the seat to console conversion. The console I bought comes with both brackets but what else do I need? Do you know dash panel part #s? From my understanding the carpet is fine doing bench seat to console but not vice Versa

RHCan

USAF Retired Vet
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Carpet for me was fine
below are part numbers I use .They are from another post on here 19C3396A-D639-4EE6-B00E-D233DAC62C65.png

Thewrangler73

Reaction score
When you say out of pocket was 125, was that including the cost of buying the console? If so, where did you get it?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

RHCan

USAF Retired Vet
Site Supporter
Reaction score
No that was the cost difference between what I sold my seat for and the purchase of the Console and parts to install

Thewrangler73

Reaction score
No that was the cost difference between what I sold my seat for and the purchase of the Console and parts to install
Where did you find a console for sale? I've tried to find one but just can't, and I can't find the parts numbers for them either.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

oldtimer

Reaction score

Interesting. Mine has about the same mileage but smells of Boiled Peanuts and spilled beer. Just something to smile about.

Reaction score
Ram friends! I have a center console and I am looking to swap for a jump seat. I did not foresee needing the extra seat when I purchased the truck in April.... but things change! I am in Northern Indiana. If anyone is in the area and would like to work out a swap let me know.

Bt10

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone have a jumpseat lid act like it’s locked? My was fine, but now the latch doesn’t move. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Toecat

Reaction score
Ram friends! I have a center console and I am looking to swap for a jump seat. I did not foresee needing the extra seat when I purchased the truck in April.... but things change! I am in Northern Indiana. If anyone is in the area and would like to work out a swap let me know.
I am in central Ohio and might be interested. My interior is Black/diesel gray. Non smoker. Truck has 3,000 miles. Bought in March

SidgeTN

Reaction score
I just bought a 21 BigHorn. Only thing I don’t like is the center seat. I’m in TN. But willing to drive and meet. I really want a console

Users who are viewing this thread