5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Center console swap 2023 1500 Laramie

Ethgriskolir

Reaction score
Hello. I managed to get the center jump seat out with no issues and the center glove box and trim. The question I have is how do I swap the rear bracket out as mine seems to be bolted down below the carpet in the back as well. Attached are pictures that show the issue.

I need to switch the rear bracket but removing the two top screws did not allow it to come out. Any help appreciated. Rather not cut it out so someone else might be able to use it but will if I have to.

Thank you for any help

Attachments

• IMG_8079.jpeg
    IMG_8079.jpeg
    235.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8080.jpeg
    IMG_8080.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 6

Ethgriskolir

Reaction score
Nvm figured it out. Had to remove the seat screws and pull the carpet back. Then lift that plastic piece to get to the two bolts under it that held the bracket in place.

Word of caution need to put the bolts or a different set of bolts in because if you don’t it goes straight out. Noticed my driveway after I pulled them so I put them back in.

Users who are viewing this thread