5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Center Console Panel

Dealer....... I'm lucky to have a great one. Service wait area is like a little café. Bagels, pastries, ice cream..... All on the house. Big screen TV, lounge chairs, tables to work from and the counter to eat all the free stuff. I haven't needed it for the Ram but I have used it for a couple of years now with my JK Jeep.
Let me guess you're not in AL

Dealer....... I'm lucky to have a great one. Service wait area is like a little café. Bagels, pastries, ice cream..... All on the house. Big screen TV, lounge chairs, tables to work from and the counter to eat all the free stuff. I haven't needed it for the Ram but I have used it for a couple of years now with my JK Jeep.
What I wouldn't pay to have a trustworthy and skilled service department.

What I wouldn't pay to have a trustworthy and skilled service department.

Even then, it's hit and miss. That's why I become first name basis with the service manager, shop foreman and body shop foreman. They're the people that inevitably have to sign off.

Even then, it's hit and miss. That's why I become first name basis with the service manager, shop foreman and body shop foreman. They're the people that inevitably have to sign off.
I've only dealt with the service managers here and its like a competition on who can be the most incompetent or have the least amount of consideration and customer service skills....the sales manager even told me that the dealership as a whole loses sales because of the service department...

So now I drive no less than 100 miles if I need something. I can't wait to move to San Antonio

I've only dealt with the service managers here and its like a competition on who can be the most incompetent or have the least amount of consideration and customer service skills....the sales manager even told me that the dealership as a whole loses sales because of the service department...

So now I drive no less than 100 miles if I need something. I can't wait to move to San Antonio

Yeesh, that's a whole nother level of frustration. A bad service manger kills a dealership. That's something I would contact the dealership manager, then FCA. You shouldn't have to drive 100miles for decent service.

The first thing you do is open your sunglass holder and there are two 8mm or 9mm screw, take them out and gently pull on the edges of the panel and it will come right out. The panel has four plugs attached two from the roof and two are just cross connected.

Hey, I ended up taking the hinges off of the sunglasses holder. Anyone happen to know how the springs are supposed to sit on the pegs for the sunglasses holder cover? :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back