5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Center Console Organizer

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
How have these held up? I bought a similar looking set (weren't the same brand) for a Grand Cherokee I had and loved them until a year later. They started breaking down during the hot summer and started melting into a sticky mess.
I haven't had any issues with mine. The only time mine have become sticky was from a couple of leaky soda cups, and I just plucked them out and washed them off.

Saddlerocker

Reaction score
Someone got me the Red Hound foam organizers linked here.
I guess it doesnt come with one for the middle tray. The one behind the cup holders.
The kit is OK, I might order the other plastic ones and mix and match

Threesuns1

Ram Guru
Reaction score
One of the first items I came across was this organizer for the center console after I ordered my truck. I'm fighting the urge to start buying stuff for a truck I haven't received yet.

Saddlerocker

Reaction score
One of the first items I came across was this organizer for the center console after I ordered my truck. I'm fighting the urge to start buying stuff for a truck I haven't received yet.

That top tray is the only one that is ok for me.
Its the bigger ones with no liners that everything slides around in

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I have this one only in red. I had to glue down the matting as if you lift up the armrest those will move as well. Also it doesn't keep everything in it's own compartment like you would hope.

Last edited:

RBJ

Reaction score
On Amazon, for another drop in organizer tray ($21.99), search for:

Center Console Organizer Tray for Dodge RAM 1500 2500 3500 2022 2021 2020 2019 Armrest Storage Box Accessories​

Users who are viewing this thread