5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Center Console Organizer

DesertRebel

Reaction score
$25 from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Vehicle-OCD-...s=Vehicle+ocd+ram+rebel&qid=1578087506&sr=8-3

I love all the storage in the Rebel (presumably other trims are same/similar)... The center console has lots of room - but two big buckets just equals a pile of muck I need to dig through...

I saw the one thread with a member's son 3D printing organizers and while I think that a great solution, I wanted to look for options. I didn't want to step on his thread so am starting one here - sorry if it's a dupe I hadn't seen this organizer yet.

I just got mine and love it. Simple design, fits great - slider is fully functional - this is exactly what I was looking for.

Hopefully it helps others looking for similar solutions.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Saw this one also and I may give it a try. This one is four pieces. Stackable for the back, plus a piece that fits inside the Limited's console lid:

djjr50

Reaction score
Saw this one also and I may give it a try. This one is four pieces. Stackable for the back, plus a piece that fits inside the Limited's console lid:

That is interesting!

Abesosa

Reaction score
That is interesting!

That ones real nice!

2019 Ram 1500 Limited Granite Crystal 4x4 with Off-Road Group and air ride
20% Cermanic Tint
USA Flag Decal on rear 5th Window
Xpel Door Edge and door handle Protection
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
That ones real nice!

2019 Ram 1500 Limited Granite Crystal 4x4 with Off-Road Group and air ride
20% Cermanic Tint
USA Flag Decal on rear 5th Window
Xpel Door Edge and door handle Protection
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know it's just foam, but the ability to organize stuff from rolling around inside the lid is handy.

Reaction score
$25 from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Vehicle-OCD-...s=Vehicle+ocd+ram+rebel&qid=1578087506&sr=8-3

I love all the storage in the Rebel (presumably other trims are same/similar)... The center console has lots of room - but two big buckets just equals a pile of muck I need to dig through...

I saw the one thread with a member's son 3D printing organizers and while I think that a great solution, I wanted to look for options. I didn't want to step on his thread so am starting one here - sorry if it's a dupe I hadn't seen this organizer yet.

I just got mine and love it. Simple design, fits great - slider is fully functional - this is exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you so much. I have been looking everywhere for one.

Saddlerocker

Reaction score
Cant stand everything sliding around on every turn.
These are great options!

Saddlerocker

Reaction score
👆True
But I just cleaned out all the junk in the old truck, so it will take some time to accumulate that level of junk again haha.

I was going to lay down some felt or that rubberish mesh matting you use in kitchen and tool drawers. Still might do that, but I did order both of the above options. Going to mix and match or whatever I like best.

testcrewman

Reaction score

I definitely want to get one of these, but I didn't see Laramie listed. They did have the Laramie Longhorn, can I assume that I have the same center console in my Laramie as what is in the Laramie Longhorn?

Crawpapa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I definitely want to get one of these, but I didn't see Laramie listed. They did have the Laramie Longhorn, can I assume that I have the same center console in my Laramie as what is in the Laramie Longhorn?

You should buy it, and if the Longhorn doesn’t fit your Laramie, send it my way! 😁

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not exactly an organizer but I thought this was pretty neat.

Creates grippier surfaces and they have a piece for *everywhere*

Backordered to hell though, but that gives me time to decide if I want the grey or just plain black. People with non-night edition Limited's might like the blue, Longhorns could use the brown, and that red would look awesome in a Rebel methinks.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Not exactly an organizer but I thought this was pretty neat.

Creates grippier surfaces and they have a piece for *everywhere*

Backordered to hell though, but that gives me time to decide if I want the grey or just plain black. People with non-night edition Limited's might like the blue, Longhorns could use the brown, and that red would look awesome in a Rebel methinks.
I have the Cup Holder Hero set in my truck, and its great. Got the version with the gray trim to "match" my Granite Crystal color and it looks like it belongs there. Highly recommend it!

IMG_3707.JPG

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have the Cup Holder Hero set in my truck, and its great. Got the version with the gray trim to "match" my Granite Crystal color and it looks like it belongs there. Highly recommend it!

View attachment 114069
Nice! I'm Night Edition with the diamond black, but my seats do have that medium-gray piping so I thought this might go. Feel like you'd hardly even notice them in all black and I think I'd like to have them stand out just a little. If they had a dark (like almost navy) blue, that'd be ideal.

Ros

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 114069

How have these held up? I bought a similar looking set (weren't the same brand) for a Grand Cherokee I had and loved them until a year later. They started breaking down during the hot summer and started melting into a sticky mess.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Nice! I'm Night Edition with the diamond black, but my seats do have that medium-gray piping so I thought this might go. Feel like you'd hardly even notice them in all black and I think I'd like to have them stand out just a little. If they had a dark (like almost navy) blue, that'd be ideal.
Yeah the all black probably wouldn't stand out, but they still keep your stuff from sliding around. I agree about the dark blue trim, that would be a subtle upgrade.

Users who are viewing this thread