5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Center Console Light

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice this, or am I the only idiot that never noticed there was a LED light in the flip up portion of the center console unit until owning the truck for a year.

I’ve never noticed it before lol.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: 387F06A1-59AA-410D-9D17-0B68D529242D.png

smoke8r

Reaction score
Thanks for this, just noticed it as well. What’s missing is lights at the front of the console, down at the bottom near the power outlet. The front of the console is a black abyss at night. Anyone added any lights there? Might have to add something to lighten up the area. The little light on the dome doesn’t cut it.

FastBlackRam

Reaction score
I had no idea!!!! I will be checking this out when I drive home this afternoon.

Rsorrell2

Reaction score
Thanks for this, just noticed it as well. What’s missing is lights at the front of the console, down at the bottom near the power outlet. The front of the console is a black abyss at night. Anyone added any lights there? Might have to add something to lighten up the area. The little light on the dome doesn’t cut it.
Yup needs some kind of light for the front. Hard to tell that there is even a small cubby hole in the bottom left side. Was thinking maybe put some LED on the front edge of the sliding tray. How to work that out

KNGSNK11

Reaction score
Checked on mine, sure enough I have the little light too, thanks didn't know it was there.

smoke8r

Reaction score
didn't know it was there... Lol. just reinforces the fact that the little light is kinda, um, well, pissy... I have searched, but anyone modded it yet?

STR

Reaction score
I remember on the 4th Gen there was an LED light in the overhead that shined into the console continuously at night, which I didn’t like. On the 5th Gen you can turn it off.

Users who are viewing this thread