5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Center console cover

Gsmith223

Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to a decent cover for the center console lid?

AdventureJunkie

Reaction score
I have a ram one that I bought from Amazon. But blocked the top section handle. Ordered a new one from covers and camo in skanda to match my seat covers. Should be here in a couple weeks. Will update when it arrives

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I will have to take some pictures of mine tomorrow and show you what I got. I did the console cover and the headrests.

As promised here are mine. The grey one has since been replaced with the black one. She is going to make me a red one one she finds some material close to the Rebel red interior and she is going to make me more headrest covers with purple flames like my decal.

Attachments

• Center console.JPG
    Center console.JPG
    174.6 KB · Views: 188
  • Console cover black.JPG
    Console cover black.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 185
  • Headrest.JPG
    Headrest.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 172
  • Flaming Skull.JPG
    Flaming Skull.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:

Birdphoto19

Reaction score
I will have to take some pictures of mine tomorrow and show you what I got. I did the console cover and the headrests.

As promised here are mine. The grey one has since been replaced with the black one. She is going to make me a red one one she finds some material close to the Rebel red interior and she is going to make me more headrest covers with purple flames like my decal.
I love the black one. Would you be willing to share contact information for where you purchased it from? Also what was the ballpark price?

Thank you in advance.

Matt

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have one. It has a big red paw on it for my dog. I have posted it here before but not sure where the post is so here it is again:
full

It looks wrinkled in the picture but that's because I didn't pull it tight before I took the picture. I bought it on Ebay, can't remember the seller but they had ones with the Ram logo too. I like it - it looks good and has kept the console lid from getting all tore up. My dog liked to rest her head on it (she just passed away :( ) . I think I paid about 10 bucks for it. It has elastic all around the edges so it just tucks into the trim all the way around. Doesn't interfere with opening the cover or anything else.

EDIT: I looked it up on Ebay. I paid 5 bucks for it. From this seller: carhua2175.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I love the black one. Would you be willing to share contact information for where you purchased it from? Also what was the ballpark price?

Thank you in advance.

Matt

All mine were free, my friend works at a embroidery shop. I will ask her if she will make more if requested.

AdventureJunkie

Reaction score
I have a ram one that I bought from Amazon. But blocked the top section handle. Ordered a new one from covers and camo in skanda to match my seat covers. Should be here in a couple weeks. Will update when it arrives

Not necessarily the best photos. But finally got my cover in! Has been holding up to the dog really well and am overall happy with it. Wish it matched the neo supreme kryptek exactly but can't complain too much
c3c44861f23ec3e782c88415249f32b6.jpg
585d6c554108c03954030ac4f7b57e9f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online