5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Center console conversion to bench

2k19 ramdizzle

Reaction score
Sup everyone, new to the thread scene. I have a dilemma. We are in need of a jumper seat in my 2019 ram 2500 big horn. We have a center console now, I have a family of 6 now and I need the extra seat. Where can I go to find the parts needed for the swap? Thanks.

Soem28

Reaction score
I have a jump seat I’m looking to trade for a console if you are interested.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Sup everyone, new to the thread scene. I have a dilemma. We are in need of a jumper seat in my 2019 ram 2500 big horn. We have a center console now, I have a family of 6 now and I need the extra seat. Where can I go to find the parts needed for the swap? Thanks.
Welcome to the forum. A few here have done this, so I’m sure someone will step in if you need help with this.

While at it, Pls add your truck's vitals to your signature when you have a moment. This makes it easier for other folks to help in case you have questions or concerns about your vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread