5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cd player wiring harness

mmills1003

Reaction score
Anybody know If the small radio w/o nav has the wiring harness for cd player? I have a 2020 big horn with the hole in the dash for cd player.I know I need the wireless phone charger Available from a site vendor and player is on many sites. Thanks

osage91

Reaction score
Anybody know If the small radio w/o nav has the wiring harness for cd player? I have a 2020 big horn with the hole in the dash for cd player.I know I need the wireless phone charger Available from a site vendor and player is on many sites. Thanks
I will trade you my CD player for free for your storage cubby if you decide to do the swap. You just pay shipping

Attachments

Alptbird

Reaction score
You ever get an answer?

Users who are viewing this thread