5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CD player? on a lighter side.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
just picked up my truck. i ordered my 2013 ram with OUT the cd player. i don't own a single CD.now that my laramie came with one- what CD would you put in and never remove? greatest hits albums?

Accountant

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dio - Live at Donnington. Import 2 disk set so not on iTunes lol.

Ickabod

Reaction score
I would burn my own CD with MP3s. It will hold a lot more songs than an audio CD.

cjmst23

Reaction score
I play the "wish they used that space for seat heat / cool buttons" blues

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
update ... i did not have any cd's. didn't realize how hard it was to EVEN find cd's!
drum roll......... foo fighters greatest hits (very limited supply). it will probably remain in the truck till
the day i sell it. :)

troutspinner

Ram Guru
Reaction score
update ... i did not have any cd's. didn't realize how hard it was to EVEN find cd's!
drum roll......... foo fighters greatest hits (very limited supply). it will probably remain in the truck till
the day i sell it. :)

Lol, I think I bought my last CD 15 years ago? Go hit a ******* Barrel, maybe find a nice Christmas CD. Country too!

mmhoium

Reaction score
When I bought my used '06 Ram it had Alligator Dave in the CD player. Dont recommend listening with children around.

Users who are viewing this thread