5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CD Autoplay issue

Viking42

Reaction score
Hi,

So appart from this option of autoplay bluetooth media, which i put off, and is the only option i found in my HK music menu
I am getting crazy by the radio turning on full volume eachttime i start the car
Even worse when you have any CD in the player, regardless of which media you last heard before leaving your car, the CD will in all cases start playing full volume on each start of the car!!!

is there any workaround i might have missed here?

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
have you tried pushing the power button to turn the radio off, and or making sure you roll the volume down before exiting the car?

Viking42

Reaction score
have you tried pushing the power button to turn the radio off, and or making sure you roll the volume down before exiting the car?

as you may know, on 12" the turn the radio off does turn the whole screen black.... huge design flaw
As for turning the volume down each time one leave tha vehicle, , yes its a workaround, but a really dirty one

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i have the 12" screen also, but do not have the issues you are experiencing. as dirty as it may seem, it is functional.

SSN765

Reaction score
Does the system have a setting for start up volume? I know my Camero does and I think my wife's 19 GC but not sure it has it. On vacation so can't check it out.

Viking42

Reaction score
Does the system have a setting for start up volume? I know my Camero does and I think my wife's 19 GC but not sure it has it. On vacation so can't check it out.

did not find any setting close to it,
in fact the HK settings are reduced to a strict minimum

Viking42

Reaction score
i have the 12" screen also, but do not have the issues you are experiencing. as dirty as it may seem, it is functional.

Does your radio turn on each time you turn on the car, and you have to make sure to turn down the volume before leaving the car?

Users who are viewing this thread