5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CCTV accident video

Runagun

Reaction score
That was probably the highest vertical guy ever jumped. Sucks he truck gets hit in his own driveway.

KCViper

Reaction score
That is one lucky guy!! Could have easily been much worse....

Boston

Reaction score
Looks like he just forgot to take the corner.

Distracted driving

MG99

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I really hope the Ram is okay.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hopefully the guy and his truck is okay. We actually have a similar curve coming into our nighborhood and one house has been hit several times and I think even one driver died all because of distracted driving.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am watching the zero urgency by the lady getting out of the passenger side. Didn't even drop her leftovers :ROFLMAO:

tdager

Reaction score
The comments say the driver of the white car dropped his phone and reached down to pick it up.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The comments say the driver of the white car dropped his phone and reached down to pick it up.

Wow...what an asshat. Even if you are trying to pick something up off the floor, you can't do that while looking up and steering? Who literally stuffs their face down between their knees to look for something?

I feel bad for the ram owner, doing nothing wrong parked in your own driveway.

Users who are viewing this thread