5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CB Radio Mounting in a 2019 Bighorn

Superbird4261970

Reaction score
My old truck (I trade in every 4 years) was a 6.4 2500 RAM, and it had plenty of room on the hump to mount a CB Radio. Now....it looks as if I have to give up using the storage drawer (In dash, center by floor) to mount it in front of it. I don't use the drawer too much, but is good for holding my Dunkin Donuts change. Any suggestions?

Boston

Reaction score
My old truck (I trade in every 4 years) was a 6.4 2500 RAM, and it had plenty of room on the hump to mount a CB Radio. Now....it looks as if I have to give up using the storage drawer (In dash, center by floor) to mount it in front of it. I don't use the drawer too much, but is good for holding my Dunkin Donuts change. Any suggestions?

Get the Dunkin Donuts app. It’s great!

PhilBilly

Reaction score
Wedge it between the center console and the Sealand use a remote speaker, I got lucky on my HAM rig, I mounted the control head with velcro in front of the CD in my 2019 Bighorn.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread