5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cat converter cover

standfree

Reaction score
just ordered the cat converter cover/shield for my 2021 rebel from american trucks 385 total only ones in town and was tired of waiting for shifts and grins

raygun9

Reaction score
Pics..

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
just ordered the cat converter cover/shield for my 2021 rebel from american trucks 385 total only ones in town and was tired of waiting for shifts and grins
Which one? Skeerdy cat has one that has been out for a while. And it's $365 direct from skeerdy cat

standfree

Reaction score
i just discovered this, haven't put it on yet, arriving today i am going to use the write up on the install on the trx website

Rock Crawler

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve thought about getting one of these. But then I thought, if they are under my truck with a sawzall, it would only add a few more seconds to cut the plate open. Not sure if it’s really worth it. Still considering it.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve thought about getting one of these. But then I thought, if they are under my truck with a sawzall, it would only add a few more seconds to cut the plate open. Not sure if it’s really worth it. Still considering it.
Would take more than just a few extra seconds to cut steel plate, and would dull their blade

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've thought about it too but I'm not in hotels anymore so I don't see the need for me but a lot of people may require it.

standfree

Reaction score
Free shipping direct from Skeerdy Cat
oh well its in my drive way now so now i just got to find time to install, plus truly if someone wants my converter that bad they will get it but hope it takes abit of work till i get my gun

Users who are viewing this thread