5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cat-back for crew cab and 6'4" bed.

Pitcom

Reaction score
Has anyone installed a Cat-Back system for a crew cab with the 6.4 bed? Looking on borlas website all of their systems say they are for the crrew cab, 5.7 bed and Magnaflow website doesn't designate any size for the exhaust system just says fits Ram trucks with dual exhaust. Thanks.

mike12193

Reaction score
To my understanding the cat back kits for the 5’7” and 6’4” beds are the same. I just ordered a magnaflo 19430 from hottexhaust.com for $727 shipped after the 20% coupon (spridnb75)
I have the 6’4” bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score
To my understanding the cat back kits for the 5’7” and 6’4” beds are the same. I just ordered a magnaflo 19430 from hottexhaust.com for $727 shipped after the 20% coupon (spridnb75)
I have the 6’4” bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think they are the same

Michael_D

Reaction score
I emailed Borla several weeks ago and was told they will "most likely" offer an extension pipe in 2019 for the 6.4 bed. I wouldn't assume the systems are the same, and reach out to the manufacturer before buying one.

Pitcom

Reaction score
I emailed Borla several weeks ago and was told they will "most likely" offer an extension pipe in 2019 for the 6.4 bed. I wouldn't assume the systems are the same, and reach out to the manufacturer before buying one.
I called Borla today, and they said they were pretty confident the 5'7 and 6'4 bed crew cabs will take the same exhaust system. The gents name was Ryan at the California #, and stated he was involved with looking into the fitment for the 2019 ram crew with 6'4 bed. He said they will more than likely update the details of their system toinclude the longer bed.

pber1

Reaction score
Magnaflow catbacks fit both 5’7 and 6’4 beds. I have it on my 6’4 and I had no issues installing it.

Users who are viewing this thread