5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carven vs outlaw

Rdubs20

Reaction score
I'm looking for the best bolt on muffler. I don't want anything to crazy loud just a nice deep rumble. I was thinking either carven or outlaw by flowmaster. Any thoughts or suggestions on different set ups? Oh ya, I am getting a rebel non etorque this week.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
While I had it it was spot on. Just the right amount of mean paired with class. Now what I did was to remove that and install a Mopar oem catback and paired that with a set of Carven 5” black tips. You can get the same sound that I have with the Mopar for under $100 with the Borla. I’ve had enough exhausts on this truck to be honest enough with myself as to what fits my needs lol.

chithead

Reaction score
He's got me thinking about doing this too! Seems like a great option. Get enough rumble to keep the man card, but also allows the boss lady and neighbors to be happy with them 5am startups.

Users who are viewing this thread