5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carven R vs TR

HemiDad_20

Reaction score
So I haven’t seen a lot of TR style muffler videos on the 19 and newer trucks. I currently have a Super 40 on my truck and it’s alright. I’m not satisfied though. I want a deeper rumble with minimal drone. Currently still have plugged resonators on my 2020 ram 1500. Anyone have a sound clip or experience with specifically the TR with or without resonators? Or the R series the way to go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HemiDad_20

Reaction score
So I recently had the Carven TR installed with weep holes plugged on my 2020 Ram 1500. I did get the resonators removed which I’ll get a video of as well. I’ll say that the drone is not bad at all. Took a 60 mile trip with no issues from the wife lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

akostaac

Reaction score
Just got the Carven TR installed today. I saw your other videos on YouTube. Yours sound nice without the resonators. I kept my resonators for now but installed the 5' Carven tips. Most likely will remove the resonators at some point :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread