5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carven Progressive fitment issues

M

Mdegen93

^^^ Why was that, is it not a direct fitment ?
It was close. But they are handmade and aftermarket. I’ve seen 8 grand widebody kits on cars not fit worth a damn and a lot of exhausts that hit axles and frame rails. For the price of this exhaust I don’t mind making a few adjustments

Shanesrt8

Reaction score
It was close. But they are handmade and aftermarket. I’ve seen 8 grand widebody kits on cars not fit worth a **** and a lot of exhausts that hit axles and frame rails. For the price of this exhaust I don’t mind making a few adjustments

an update on my kit. the o-rings they supplied did not fix my issue. they are sending me a new kit. I can't speak highly enough of Ryan there and helping me get things figured out.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
So now that we’ve been told there will no longer be a “ Progressive “ kit offered, I’m sure now we’ve all be placed in the Competitor category which isn’t a bad thing. :)

Beegle19

Reaction score
Can't wait to install mine (it's been in the bed of my truck for a week now) . I'm having a buddy at an exhaust shop toss it on. Guess I'll have have him tack on some washers at the end of the hangers.

That's odd you say they aren't offering the progressive anymore. As it's still in the literature just not in thr drop down menu. May just have to call and ask for it.

19BlkRam

Reaction score
Can't wait to install mine (it's been in the bed of my truck for a week now) . I'm having a buddy at an exhaust shop toss it on. Guess I'll have have him tack on some washers at the end of the hangers.

That's odd you say they aren't offering the progressive anymore. As it's still in the literature just not in thr drop down menu. May just have to call and ask for it.

There is a design flaw so it’s no longer available until they can correct the issue. It’s in the group but thread.

Users who are viewing this thread