5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carven Direct Fit Muffler Installed w Sound "2019 model fits-2020 Rebel"

Xtreme00

Reaction score
Installing AFE stage two tomorrow, so maybe it will be even better.;)

ironking

Reaction score
I thought that area you were driving in looked familiar! I’m near you and would love to meet up with you sometime and hear it in person if you’re willing. I actually called Carven tonight and spoke with him about the full cat-back kit. From the clips I’ve heard online it sounds great, but nothing compares to in person. Let me know if you’d be up for it sometime. Great looking and sounding truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xtreme00

Reaction score
I thought that area you were driving in looked familiar! I’m near you and would love to meet up with you sometime and hear it in person if you’re willing. I actually called Carven tonight and spoke with him about the full cat-back kit. From the clips I’ve heard online it sounds great, but nothing compares to in person. Let me know if you’d be up for it sometime. Great looking and sounding truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure anytime should be around this weekend. I'm up north around heights.

Users who are viewing this thread