5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carven catback discontinued?

Cygnus A

Reaction score
Does anyone know why Carven catback is discontinued? They didnt respond to my emails. It is no longer on their website, and shows discontinued on several vendor websites.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I believe it was due to fitment issues. You will see alot of discussion here where people had a hard time lining them up. They were even sending new kits to some people. They sent me new rear pipes with a modified hanger to try out. My driver side tail pipe is not in line with the bumper. The sound is amazing though. I just need to crawl under there and replace the rear pipes to see if it resolves it. If not I will take it to my exhaust shop and have him make whatever modifications to have it stay in place.

Cygnus A

Reaction score
I believe it was due to fitment issues. You will see alot of discussion here where people had a hard time lining them up. They were even sending new kits to some people. They sent me new rear pipes with a modified hanger to try out. My driver side tail pipe is not in line with the bumper. The sound is amazing though. I just need to crawl under there and replace the rear pipes to see if it resolves it. If not I will take it to my exhaust shop and have him make whatever modifications to have it stay in place.

That is too bad. It looks and sounds great.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That is too bad. It looks and sounds great.
I love it. You may still have luck finding it from third party retailers. Or keep an eye on the buy/sell section here. A few have popped up.

Cygnus A

Reaction score
Just FYI. They reached out to me on FB and said they are relaunching the kit in about a month. I did not get further details.

Users who are viewing this thread