5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carven Cat-back system on a 2021 big horn

Reaction score
Just ordered the 2019-2020 Cat-back system. Was wondering if anyone has installed or had this system installed onto a 2021 ? Not sure if from the 19,20 models to the 21 models if the piping has changed. Just want to know if it still will be a direct fit. Thanks

Klicht87

Reaction score
Just ordered the 2019-2020 Cat-back system. Was wondering if anyone has installed or had this system installed onto a 2021 ? Not sure if from the 19,20 models to the 21 models if the piping has changed. Just want to know if it still will be a direct fit. Thanks
No experience with Carven. It sounded good from the videos but I heard the drone gets a tad annoying (not first hand experience). The 19-20 has a factory resonator on the midpipe after the cats and before the muffler. The '21 got ride of that and it's just a straight pipe with no resonator. I have the 21 without and had the ATAK (planned to sell tomorrow) but I don't know how much that little resonator actually does.

Thekidcasual

Reaction score
No experience with Carven. It sounded good from the videos but I heard the drone gets a tad annoying (not first hand experience). The 19-20 has a factory resonator on the midpipe after the cats and before the muffler. The '21 got ride of that and it's just a straight pipe with no resonator. I have the 21 without and had the ATAK (planned to sell tomorrow) but I don't know how much that little resonator actually does.
For how much?

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have the Carven cat back and there is absolutely no drone whatsoever. It was an easy install. I doubt anything changed on the 2021s.

Users who are viewing this thread