5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

carplaynav.com

LouF

Reaction score
Greetings. Has anyone ever heard of a company, CarPlayNav.com? They are located in Brampton, Ontario. I have a 2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn and was considering buying the UAM Radio Uconnect 4 with 8.4-Inch Display including Apple CarPlay & Android Auto Upgrade with bezel kit from them. Cost is $1,130. Can't find any reviews about them. If anyone has any information about them I would be very grateful. Thanks, Lou

Last edited:

alias100

Reaction score
I have the same question. I have a 2021 Ram 2500 Tradesman and found the same carplaynav.com deal. Sounds too good to be true. There is a review on Facebook trashing them, the reviewer tried to return something and it was strung out so long he missed the return date.

jsmith032

Reaction score
I have a 2021. Only difference between the UC4 and UC5 is wireless carplay and fullscreen carplay... too pricey for me to pull the trigger I think.

Users who are viewing this thread