5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CarPlay issue

Jtc411

Reaction score
Hey all I’m having a weird issue with CarPlay on my 21 1500 Laramie. I did not experience this on my previous 20 bighorn both with the 8.4 non nav. I listen to Apple Music through CarPlay and have this issue every time after listening for 10-15 minutes the audio every 10-15 seconds briefly cuts out with a bit of static. Anyone else experience this? I’ve tried multiple different cords and audio works perfectly fine Bluetooth. Works fine in my wife’s Pilot on CarPlay too.

Utopian

Reaction score
I have had the same problem sadly on my 2021 1500 RAM. Have tried new USB cables, shorter cable, different phones and yet I still get the same drop outs. Bluetooth works great. Very frustrating.

brenan00

Reaction score
My wife gets a lot of text and it cuts out each text, our daughter (of course has the answer, even though I work in tech) suggested muting the phone in our case flipping the switch on the side of the iphone. After my wife got frustrated turned carplay off,I couldn't get it to work again until I went into settings and turn projector on and made my phone primary. Later

Users who are viewing this thread