5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carpet delete/vinyl flooring?

Jinesh

Reaction score
Assuming not, but does anyone know if there's an option to get vinyl flooring rather than carpet in the Rebel? I know its not an option on the site. Power Wagons have that https://showbox.tools/ option, so I'd think if it could be done, it would be there. I just am going to be in and out with dirty shoes most of the time and would rather not have the carpet at all. I figured I'd see if it was something you could do on a dealer sheet that they just don't list it for some reason.

Last edited:

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What year is your Rebel? As Snekpete has pointed out, the 5th Gen Rebs come with excellent floor mats. They virtually cover the entire floor. If you didn't get them go to your dealer and make them give them to you. You paid for them.

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My sport also came with those mats. They are amazing, I really can’t even see any carpet

Worth getting if you want more protection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Floor mats are the first thing I buy when I get a new truck. I used to buy Weathertech, but the OEM all-weather mats work just as well, and they don't curl up on the edge. They are a huge improvement over what came in the 2017 Rebel I used to own.

KeithStone76

Reaction score
I always thought it was kind of dumb to have carpet in trucks

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread