5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carpet cut short

CDP110

Reaction score
Anybody carpet cut short in driver side floor area. Like do short it won’t even tuck under console area

JDBob35a

Reaction score
Anybody carpet cut short in driver side floor area. Like do short it won’t even tuck under console area
I don't have a pic of mine but I know exactly what your talking about. Mine is the same way. Wont' tuck under the console, without measuring I'd say it's 1/4" to 1/2" short.

cbiery71

Reaction score
2019 Limited..Same thing here.. Cut a little short on the drivers side so it wont tuck under the console correctly.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Take it in and have them replace the carpet. It's a factory defect, and should be covered under the b to b factory warranty.

CDP110

Reaction score
Take it in and have them replace the carpet. It's a factory defect, and should be covered under the b to b factory warranty.
Yeah right the dealership by me would do more damage taking seat out and trying to get carpet out. Even the service manager says they can’t get any good hrlp

392DCGC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've had a few of these trucks and they've all been like that unfortunately.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Yeah right the dealership by me would do more damage taking seat out and trying to get carpet out. Even the service manager says they can’t get any good hrlp
I really feel for you guys that have so many problems with service people messing things up. I guess I'm fortunate to live near two dealerships with excellent service people. I wouldn't hesitate to have them replace my carpet if either of my trucks had this issue. Maybe it's the small town mentality. I'm at least as concerned about good customer service after the purchase as I am about the vehicle I'm buying. What good does it do to buy something if you can't get good customer service after the purchase, if something goes wrong? I guess your only alternative in that case is to either live with it the way it is, or replace the carpet yourself and hope it fits better.

Users who are viewing this thread