5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carlinkit Siri steering wheel control

Triton2k3

Reaction score
I have seen a few people complain about this but haven’t seen a resolution.

When I did not have Carlinkit for wireless CarPlay I could hit a button on the steering wheel for siri. As soon as I started using Carlinkit I lost that. Now I have to press the button on my phone to get Siri. I believe the Siri button was the behind the wheel circle on the right side of the steering wheel.

Does anyone know how to get the Siri control back on my steering wheel while using Carlinkit?

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t use Carlinkit, but with wired CarPlay, this is the button for Siri (left side, front). Push and hold for Siri, push for Ram’s built-in voice assistant.

Could it be as simple as you using the wrong button?

8F50E154-0818-4201-AB2B-143A9F9C800E.jpeg

Triton2k3

Reaction score
I don’t use Carlinkit, but with wired CarPlay, this is the button for Siri (left side, front). Push and hold for Siri, push for Ram’s built-in voice assistant.

Could it be as simple as you using the wrong button?

View attachment 116789
Appreciate this. I’ve been trying to get this to work for 3 weeks. I can swear I used the cirlce button behind the steering wheel. I guess I was wrong. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread