5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carli 2.5 commuter

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@boogielander

Holy smokes CJC Offroad shows Thuren Kings...~11 months build time!!
yeap. but give them a call or email Thuren direct.

if you email chances are Don will be the one answering. He's the bossman of the company and he knows suspension and is willing to share knowledge. Feel free to ask him anything regarding suspension and pick his brain! Don is the man.

Ready Go

Reaction score
i doubt it's a icon-sourced design lol i much more inclined to believe they do their own.
View attachment 176674
Here are the parts list to save you some digging lol this one is the extended travel in the front that can get you 3"
but i highly don't recommend go full 3" because you are sacrificing a bit of travel.
i left mine at stock Fox setting and it's leveled with the carli Rebel HD rear springs.
Perfect..and I like your combo of Fox and Carli!!👍

Ready Go

Reaction score
probably me lol i covered the finding optimal setting in this post I made:
Yep, that was you👍

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Perfect..and I like your combo of Fox and Carli!!👍
that was the best choice in 2022 lol
ordered my truck end of June 2022 and July 1st I put together the list and started contacting suppliers.
After July 4th all parts were ordered, accounting for all the lead time. Plan was to get the truck ready by 12/31/2022 for Alaska 2023.
Truck delivered November 2022, by Christmas basically everything was installed and I only worked on it on weekends.
Alaska 23 delayed but after ~a year of shakedown runs I only have a few camping things to iron out (primary the water and shower situation) and I'm happy lol

at some point, if I decide to keep this forever, I'll do a Thuren King setup or even custom LT. Plan is to go PW with Carli Dominator in the next few years lol

Users who are viewing this thread