5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carhartt Precision Fit Seat Covers - installed

Gearwhine

Reaction score
I took the plunge and went all out on seat covers. I love the interior of the new ram, and didn't want to ruin it by loose fitting or cheap seat covers. I found out Precision Fit is right down the road from me near Denver, CO, so took a drive down, spoke to them, saw some samples, and was sold. This is for a Bighorn Cloth interior. Quad Cab.

Truly...they are so nice that I don't even want to get them dirty....which kind of defeats their purpose. As they're covers, I was not expecting perfection...but they are pretty close. There are fitment issues on the rear headrests that they're working with me to rectify, so I don't want to show photos until they have a chance to fix them. I haven't seen any reviews for these on the new 2019 anywhere, so I may be the first normal consumer with these....bound to have a few issues.

These were just a tad under $700 bucks all said an done. Ordering from GTcovers.com yielded a 10% discount if you buy both front and rear at the same time. Buying from precisionfit.com or covercraft.com did not yield that discount. I also got an extra $20 bucks off for some other small promotion they were running.

Just thought someone may be interested, and would like to see them before dropping this much money!

I can get better photos, or take specific photos as requested. Just let me know.

-Nick
IMG_20190311_201414516.jpg IMG_20190311_201458123.jpg IMG_20190311_201506561.jpg IMG_20190311_201552760.jpg

Last edited:

kingkasc

Reaction score
I took the plunge and went all out on seat covers. I love the interior of the new ram, and didn't want to ruin it by loose fitting or cheap seat covers. I found out Precision Fit is right down the road from me near Denver, CO, so took a drive down, spoke to them, saw some samples, and was sold. This is for a Bighorn Cloth interior. Quad Cab.

Truly...they are so nice that I don't even want to get them dirty....which kind of defeats their purpose. As they're covers, I was not expecting perfection...but they are pretty close. There are fitment issues on the rear headrests that they're working with me to rectify, so I don't want to show photos until they have a chance to fix them. I haven't seen any reviews for these on the new 2019 anywhere, so I may be the first normal consumer with these....bound to have a few issues.

These were just a tad under $700 bucks all said an done. Ordering from GTcovers.com yielded a 10% discount if you buy both front and rear at the same time. Buying from precisionfit.com or covercraft.com did not yield that discount. I also got an extra $20 bucks off for some other small promotion they were running.

Just thought someone may be interested, and would like to see them before dropping this much money!

I can get better photos, or take specific photos as requested. Just let me know.

-Nick
View attachment 19528 View attachment 19529 View attachment 19530 View attachment 19531
I like them ALOT! do they have black covers?

Gearwhine

Reaction score
I like them ALOT! do they have black covers?

Unfortunately not....only gray and brown...per typical Carhartt branded colors. Precision fit does make black covers...but not with the Carhartt material. I would've favored black as well.

PaGregSS

Reaction score
Thank you for posting these pictures. I was thinking about these covers and your pics really show how nice they fit.

Joe Eglesia

Reaction score
I agree that these Carhartt seat covers are awesome! I bought for my front bucket seats and also the rear seats. Unfortunately, the rear ones did not fit the seats in my truck. In my truck, the entire center seat folds down into an armrest console (see pictures), not like the one depicted at the top of this thread (where just a small arm rest folds down). I sent the rear ones I had ordered back, and I have not been able to find the ones for my truck. Can anyone give recommendations on where I can purchase the rear Carhartt seat covers for my truck?

Attachments

• IMG-1708.JPG
    IMG-1708.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG-1709.JPG
    IMG-1709.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 172

Users who are viewing this thread