5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Car stolen and recovered. Ram 2022 sport.

Senpaixoxo

Reaction score
Hello, all

So just recently my car was stolen and recovered last week. Long story short. My screen is completely black and nothing turns on except for the defrost heater. I am just wondering is there any way to fix this?

Please help!! Thanks in advance.

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
Not knowing if the thieves cut wires or anything to get it started, hard to say. I'd start by disconnecting the battery, go in and eat dinner, reconnect the battery and go back inside for the night, then drive it for a day and see if it resurrects itself. Costs nothing, wont hurt anything.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Hello, all

So just recently my car was stolen and recovered last week. Long story short. My screen is completely black and nothing turns on except for the defrost heater. I am just wondering is there any way to fix this?

Please help!! Thanks in advance.
you said car do you mean truck?

tell us a little about yours.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It should have been inspected by insurance before it was returned. I wouldn't accept it until it was.

Users who are viewing this thread