5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caps?

rp781

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has been able to find a cap available for the new Rams yet? I need to have one for my job and can't buy the truck until I can get the cap. Thanks.

NortherLee

Reaction score
I received the following response on May 22, 2018, to an email inquiry sent May 20th:
"
Thank you for contacting SnugTop. We are committed to providing our customers with premium products and excellent service. Unfortunately we still do not have any models being developed for the 2019 Ram Truck. We will probably have more information towards the end of the 2018 year. Sorry. SNUGTOP
Regards, (562) 432-5454Sergio Linares                               [email protected] "

rp781

Reaction score
Too funny....I got the same "canned" response from them several weeks ago:) So I just recently spoke with my LEER Dealer and I guess LEER is close. They were finalizing the mold were supposed to have more updates this week. Haven't followed up yet but they were estimating it could be in the next couple months. The dealer has about 10 people waiting in line to buy the truck as soon as the caps are available. Will share more if I get an update.

Users who are viewing this thread