5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't wait to hook up the trailer

Reaction score
I just bought a loaded Laramie 5.7 eTorque with 3:92 gears. I replaced a 2019 Honda Ridgeline, which I really liked, because we bought a travel trailer that should have been in the range of the Honda, but had the truck working too hard all the time. We plan to make a run of the National Parks in the western US and the Dodge will pull than with no problem. Can't wait to hook up the trailer and get on the road. I've ordered a cap for the extra storage. The technology in the truck is pretty good, I hope it last for a while. Both my kids have F-150's and my nephew drives an F-350, so I'm the outlier. My first Mopar since a 1995 Dodge Stratus. This truck is nicer... Dodge Ram Front.JPEG

FishOn

Reaction score
Ahoy and welcome aboard. We've been through quite a few of the Nat parks and our favorites are definitely 1. Yellowstone (we drove over 400mi inside the park over 6 days. It's MASSIVE) 2. Zion (find the Jade Pools) 3. Sequoia (maybe the most under-rated NP in my opinion) It's not really a "National Park" but Sedona AZ is pretty mind-blowing also.

Reaction score
Ahoy and welcome aboard. We've been through quite a few of the Nat parks and our favorites are definitely 1. Yellowstone (we drove over 400mi inside the park over 6 days. It's MASSIVE) 2. Zion (find the Jade Pools) 3. Sequoia (maybe the most under-rated NP in my opinion) It's not really a "National Park" but Sedona AZ is pretty mind-blowing also.

Thanks for the welcome and the recommendations on the parks. We’ve been to Sedona for a short stay and definitely have that on the list. Also hope to do some of Rt 66 while on that area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Welcome. Big upgrade from the ridgeline, which I struggle to call a truck. Lol!

Thanks! The Ridgeline isn’t beefy like the Ram, but it is a great mid-sized truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sam_The_RAM_Man

Reaction score
I just bought a loaded Laramie 5.7 eTorque with 3:92 gears. I replaced a 2019 Honda Ridgeline, which I really liked, because we bought a travel trailer that should have been in the range of the Honda, but had the truck working too hard all the time. We plan to make a run of the National Parks in the western US and the Dodge will pull than with no problem. Can't wait to hook up the trailer and get on the road. I've ordered a cap for the extra storage. The technology in the truck is pretty good, I hope it last for a while. Both my kids have F-150's and my nephew drives an F-350, so I'm the outlier. My first Mopar since a 1995 Dodge Stratus. This truck is nicer... View attachment 75497
If you ever make it down south, you should try out Big Bend in southwest Texas.

Users who are viewing this thread