5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cant open or drop Tailgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

recon

Reaction score
because I don't want another payment or cash paid out for another truck at by age 79 yrs. But no one has yet said anything about how screwed up this tailgate problem is. Talk with a Genteman at the dealer from ohio that said there were talking about a recall because of the tailgate problems in ohio, big one was the tailgate was opening on its on diving down the road. I guess nothing come of it go, how would you feel if you needed to use the bed and can't open the tailgate. after buying 20 bags of concrete mix
a nothing thing is come to this forum to get some answers for my problem but only get shut up about my ram.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
because I don't want another payment or cash paid out for another truck at by age 79 yrs. But no one has yet said anything about how screwed up this tailgate problem is. Talk with a Genteman at the dealer from ohio that said there were talking about a recall because of the tailgate problems in ohio, big one was the tailgate was opening on its on diving down the road. I guess nothing come of it go, how would you feel if you needed to use the bed and can't open the tailgate. after buying 20 bags of concrete mix
a nothing thing is come to this forum to get some answers for my problem but only get shut up about my ram
Are you OK? Would these 20 bags of concrete be the 60 or 80lb bags?

Maybe relax a little and don't be such a negative person, imagine having to get up to change your channel on the TV?

When was the last time you went to a dealer and they checked for recalls for you?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
a nothing thing is come to this forum to get some answers for my problem but only get shut up about my ram.
There was a recall issued about the tailgate opening. When was the last time you talked to dealer? The recall has been out for over 6 months.

Last edited:

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
So as long as people dont ***** about how screwed the ram truck is and how bad they Service is. you dont want the truth WOW
dude you registered on aug 23 2023 with this
"Biggest mistake I have ever made in purchasing this pice of crap"

try reading posts here:

this is where most new posters start

Last edited:

recon

Reaction score
Are you OK? Would these 20 bags of concrete be the 60 or 80lb bags?

Maybe relax a little and don't be such a negative person, imagine having to get up to change your channel on the TV?

When was the last time you went to a dealer and they checked for recalls for you?
Now the truth come out your a moron you can check your own for recalls. still haven't said anything about the problem of the tailgate.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Now the truth come out your a moron you can check your own for recalls. still haven't said anything about the problem of the tailgate.
I wasn't sure if someone mentally unstable could check for recalls.
What is your concern with the tailgate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread