5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cant get past the home page

MattF

Reaction score
I can no longer get to any pages except the home page. I cant even get to my account info. Oh and I know what you're asking - "how did you post this?" - different computer / browser

I participate in multiple forums and ever experienced anything like this. Considering that I've been participating here for over a year and only recently started experiencing this (as others have) I wonder if something has changed?

Asking the participants to resolve the issue doesn't seem like an real solution.... What's the long term plan admins?

Matt

Panhandle Ram

Reaction score
Having same issue on my cell phone. hitting Forums link doesn't bring me to login or forums. just refreshes page
Working on desktop without issue

Briencrotty

Reaction score
Same thing happens to me. The Forum link in the upper left of the home screen just refreshes the home screen, both on my desktop and my mobile browser (Safari). I got here by clicking a link from a prior notification of a post reply.

Thanks,

B

Reverse

Reaction score
Refresh the page with SHIFT + F5 - does that fix it?

Kicker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I too am getting dumped into home page after looking at "whats new" then when I am done looking at the dozen or so messages I hit "view more" and boom, home page. something is broken.

cory1223oh

Reaction score
Try clearing your cookies/site preferences in your browser or try using a chrome incognito tab and see if that helps.

Gen3CoupeTX

Reaction score
So it's not just me and my myriad of devices the past couple of days. I can get to Forum posts, but have to go to each section individually. Using the 'New Posts' button takes me to the main homepage. Thanks to whomever is working on resolving!

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Noticed this on my Mac. Something must have changed on the backend.
The workaround is clearing the browser cache for now. No need to clear cookies or preferences, just the cache.

Pyleketerson

Reaction score
I had this issue on my iPhone until I figured out how to delete website data from this site and re-login. No issues since. Kind of a weird issue I’ve never seen before.

Pyleketerson

Reaction score
On the iPhone:
Settings>Safari>Advanced>Website Data>Swipe to delete

Users who are viewing this thread