5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cant find MDS

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
2005 E55 AMG. Headers, no cats, 72mm supercharger pulley, double-size heat exchanger, colder plugs, bigger injectors, custom dyno ECU tune, upgraded intercooler pump.

AWESOME!!! I love me a high performance wagon/estate!

I love that gen of Mercedes, I feel they were built a little better back then, at least compared to the gen just after it and until maybe a few years ago.

slatersan

Reaction score
OMG. HOW MANY "MDS" THREADS ARE THERE NOW?????????? Its just the same information repeated over and over and over and over and over again. Use the SEARCH function!
The irony is that you can use the scroll botton just as easily.

slatersan

Reaction score
The irony is . . why do the same questions have to be answered over and over and over and over again?????????
They don't HAVE to be answered. They don't HAVE to be even looked at. See 'MDS' in the title? Take a breath and scroll on. Easy.

slatersan

Reaction score
My POINT is that they don't have to, just like you don't HAVE to look at threads that clearly ARE asking about it again. Just IGNORE it and roll on. You aren't going to CHANGE their behavior.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My POINT is that they don't have to, just like you don't HAVE to look at threads that clearly ARE asking about it again. Just IGNORE it and roll on. You aren't going to CHANGE their behavior.
Your point is understood. Here’s forum rule #9, which all members agree to when they join:

9. Please use the search function before posting, a lot of times the same questions have already been asked and answered. Keeping the same things in the same topics helps make things easier for everyone.

We can merge threads, and we sometimes delete duplicate or repetitive threads, as these types of posts just clutter up the site for everyone. It’s good form and respectful to start with the search function.

slatersan

Reaction score
Your point is understood. Here’s forum rule #9, which all members agree to when they join:

9. Please use the search function before posting, a lot of times the same questions have already been asked and answered. Keeping the same things in the same topics helps make things easier for everyone.

We can merge threads, and we sometimes delete duplicate or repetitive threads, as these types of posts just clutter up the site for everyone. It’s good form and respectful to start with the search function.
All fair and understood. I've just seen the guy repeatedly post about his/her displeasure about MDS and use the search and thought I'd suggest an alternative.

dinomufin

Reaction score
AWESOME!!! I love me a high performance wagon/estate!

I love that gen of Mercedes, I feel they were built a little better back then, at least compared to the gen just after it and until maybe a few years ago.
I agree, but I am biased. The old m113 Mercedes v8 was an actual work of art. So reliable, so simple. Cheap and easy to fix or maintain. My beater is a 1999 C43 AMG with 313k miles on it. I change oil every 20k miles, I peg the red line every day. Paint is faded and the headliner is toast but this thing will refuse to complain.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I agree, but I am biased. The old m113 Mercedes v8 was an actual work of art. So reliable, so simple. Cheap and easy to fix or maintain. My beater is a 1999 C43 AMG with 313k miles on it. I change oil every 20k miles, I peg the red line every day. Paint is faded and the headliner is toast but this thing will refuse to complain.

I though 235K on my BMW E90 manual sedan was a lot. Normally the words old, German, V8, don't equate to reliable or cheap to fix & maintain :)

I got my headliner fixed like new for about $200 out the door. I think it's worth it, nothing makes the interior feel cheap than a hanging headliner.

Users who are viewing this thread