5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't decide on wheel decal color

Apeman

Reaction score
I want to set the record straight and apologize for busting on your stickers on the rims, in no way were my comments made to make you feel bad.
I just wonder how long they will last really with driving. probably not long if you were off-roading or driving through mud.
Best of luck with them.

It's fine. Everyone has different tastes. I wasn't sure how it would turn out but I figured for $30 and a couple hours of my time I'd try it. My first choice would be a new set of wheels but I haven't found any 18s I want yet. I'm also on the fence about getting snow tires for it which would mean another set of wheels so I don't need to swap tires 2x a year. I know these tires are supposed to be good but mine spin sometimes on wet roads. My driveway is steep and we get a decent amount of ice around here.

Red Zeppelin

Reaction score
I was thinking about these decals too...I like the stock rims but was thinking all black. Curious as to how they have held up after some time driving on em?

Apeman

Reaction score
For the most part they're holding up ok. A couple of them have an edge that's not quite stuck down but it's not noticeable unless you're inspecting them. I've swapped to winter wheels and tires so I can't say how they'd hold up in the winter

56 Pontiac

Reaction score
Maybe too late to vote but I like the all red.

But then, maybe I have a thing for red ... :p
2007_Mustang2.JPG
L88Corvette3.jpg
20211113-6.JPG

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread